Daily brushing is important to remove plaque deposits that accumulate throughout the day. Diligent dental care and gum cleaning can help address these deposits of bacteria. It is recommended that you brush your teeth two times a day for at least 2 minutes each session, and to replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months or when the bristles get frayed.
- Place your toothbrush at a 45° angle to the gums
- Apply an amount of toothpaste
- Using gentle circular motions brush your front teeth (incisors) moving along to the back teeth (molars)
- Focus on each region and brush for approximately 8 seconds
- Repeat on the inside surfaces
- Use back and forth motion on chewing (grinding) surfaces
- Use electric brushes with same techniques